It is my pleasure to introduce Chloe to you. Chloe has a heart of pure gold and loves her family and friends fiercely. I love her openness and her willingness to be honest with those around her. If you don't know her, you should drop her a line. You will be happy you did!
1. What is your favorite memory growing up?
My favorite memory growing up would have to be the time spent on my uncle's farm. My older brother and I had a blast horseback riding, scooping poop and exploring the great outdoors.
2. Fill in the blank...My biggest wish is______.
My biggest wish is for my little sister to accept God into her life.
3. Fill in the blank... I wish I didn’t struggle to______.
I wish I didn’t struggle to trust people.
4. What is your career dream?
My dream is to be a child advocate, or anything that involves helping children. I am a huge fan of kiddos!
5. Fill in the blank...I feel encouraged when______.
I feel encouraged when I can be a light to someone.
6. How would your closest friend answer this question: She is...
7. What do you hope is true about you?
I hope it is obvious to others that I am a follower of Christ.
8. What is the thing that bugs you above all else?
One thing that bugs me above all else is when people are not honest.
9. If you could tell your “high school” , what would it be?
If I could tell high school Chloe something it would be, “LISTEN TO YOUR MOMMA AND DON’T DATE THAT BOY!
10. What has been the most difficult season in your life? How did you get through it?
The most difficult season in my life is now with my dad’s motorcycle accident. It has been extremely hard for me because I am a person who suppresses my issues, who walks away from things when they get difficult, but this is something I cannot suppress, that I cannot walk away from. This is an issue I have to face head on. I have been getting through this time by a lot of praying and trusting in the Lord that he will heal my dad. In this time God has made me realize that is how I need to react in every situation I face. I am not called to suppress my issues, I am not called to walk away from things, I am called to give it up to the Lord and allow him to be in control.