I am happy to bring you our second quarantine interview today. Kylie is determined. She is loyal and she has a heart of gold. I love the term "all in" these days and I believe Kylie is an"all in" lady who is striving hard to become the woman God wants her to be. Take a look at her answers and drop her a note. Let her know if you see something you have in common with her.
-Fill in the blank…I am not a ________ person.
I am not a cold weather person.
- If you had an entire day free and money was no issue, what would you do and where would you go?
If I had an entire day free and money was not an issue, I would go to Arizona with my brother. We would go hiking, biking, and swimming and just explore everywhere that we could for the time we were there.
- Fill in the blank…I wish I didn’t struggle to ________.
I wish I didn’t struggle to reach out to others first.
- What do you hope is true about you?
I hope it is true that others can see Christ in me.
- Fill in the blank…I feel encouraged when ________.
I feel encouraged when others let me know that they believe in me to reach goals.
- What is the thing that bugs you above all else?
sharp, loud noises (blender, hair dryer, etc.)
- Fill in the blank… ________ makes me sad.
When people are not getting along it makes me sad.
- When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
The last time I laughed so hard that I cried was the past family Christmas with my Aunt Dawn.
- If you could tell your “high school” self anything, what would it be?
Be nicer to your parents.
-What has been the most difficult season in your life? How did you get through it?
The most difficult season in my life was when I realized what it meant to be saved and that I wasn’t saved. Thankfully, God changed my heart and saved me. It was a frustrating season, but the gift of salvation that God gave me was so worth the times of frustration. I got through it thanks to my awesome friend and mentor, Avery.