1. What's one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of God?
Pray regularly that my love for God would grow into what He desires.
Spend unrushed time with him.
2. What's the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year?
That my entire family would love Jesus with all their heart and be totally His.
Double our ministry at Washburn this semster
3. What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?
Plan and carry out evening meals in the midst of the craziness.
Turn off the tv.
4. In which spiritual discipline do you most want to make progress this year, and what will you do about it?
Prayer - without a doubt
Build prayer into my day in creative ways
Get up earlier
5. What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year?
Turn it off
6. What is the most helpful new way you could strengthen your church?
Pray for our new pastor
7. For whose salvation will you pray most fervently this year?
John & Myrle
8. What's the most important way you will, by God's grace, try to make this year different from last year?
Stick with our accountablility all year K.
Obey the steps God brings from this.
9. What one thing could you do to improve your prayer life this year?
10. What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in 10 years? In eternity?
Prayer for my family
Prayer for our ministry